to git or not to git

Duncan dguthrie at posteo.net
Mon Aug 27 21:47:00 UTC 2018

With remote git repository hosting we have many options.

You could self-host gogs or gitlab, or use many of the public instances
of these, e.g. notabug.org or 0xacab.org. Or just host good old cgit
somewhere safe. Or indeed keep using github as a place/mirror to put
code. But with repository hosting we have a lot of choice - in the end I
suppose it depends what you want to put there and what you want to be
public.

Best wishes.

Alessandro Rubini: