Merchandise production (was: Re: application for FSFE e.V. membership and resignation)

Reinhard Müller reinhard at fsfe.org
Mon Aug 27 11:49:49 UTC 2018

Dear Daniel,

after reading your email twice, I still can't make any sense of it,
unless it's just a rant by intention. Especially I can read neither an
application for membership from it, nor a resignation. Anyway, I'll
focus on the one item that falls in my responsibility as the former
financial officer:

Am 2018-08-27 um 13:19 schrieb Daniel Pocock:
> People are asking how FSFE e.V. can raise[5] almost EUR 650,000 in one
> year and spend barely EUR 37,000 on producing merchandise.

I don't understand what exactly the question is: why FSFE didn't spend
more on producing merchandise? Or why FSFE didn't spend less? Or what
kind of merchandise we spent it on?

Could you, or the other people who are asking that, please be more
specific about that question?

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Müller * Financial Team