Mozilla: "We’re taking a break from Facebook"

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at hyperbola.info
Sun Apr 1 15:11:02 UTC 2018

> Could be not running non free JS, if that's the main concern. I believe
> only messenger requires non free JS?

If one considers my recent amendment --- where we would be relying on
"other people" (see amendment for the meaning of this specific
invocation) --- then I agree, only we, free/libre software activists,
wouldn't be running non-free JS. But all in all, for the average user,
Facebook forces one to run non-free JS in all cases, even when viewing
pages.

> No such thing as European culture and a must to have accounts, that's
> totally not it as far as I know my history of European culture.

Thank you for clarifying that. :D