Mozilla: "We’re taking a break from Facebook"

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at hyperbola.info
Sun Apr 1 14:09:19 UTC 2018

> RMS says yadda yadda, so what?
>
> You can advertise on Facebook, post events, etc. I would not recommend
> you to put any private data in there that you consider do not belong to
> the eyes of Facebook or NSA or whoever that you do not trust.

This is kind of problematic.

In organization management --- not specific to "business" ---,
particularly involving descentralized organizations with different
managers each, this creates communication noise or action
inconsistency. Of course each continent has its own culture, but I fail
to see in European culture where having accounts in such centralized
non-standardized full-of-JS-or-non-free-JS social network sites is
considered a must.

--
- Formas de contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard

- Comunicações sociais federadas, onde o "social" permanece
  independente do fornecedor.

- #DeleteWhatsApp. Use o pai dele, #XMPP, federado e com padrão
  internacional: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/XMPP.pt

- #DeleteFacebook #DeleteInstagram #DeleteTwitter #DeleteYouTube. Use
  redes sociais federadas que suportam #ActivityPub, padrão
  internacional, como a rede Mastodon: https://joinmastodon.org/

- #DeleteNetflix #CancelNetflix. Evite #DRM:
  https://www.defectivebydesign.org/

- Quer enviar arquivos para mim? Veja:
  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#Arquivos