Poster for PMPC

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 14 09:21:41 UTC 2017

Hi all,

On 13.09.2017 16:04, Jonke Suhr wrote:
> I wonder if you think if a poster for PMPC would be a good idea?
>
> It could borrow the design of the sticker:
>
> https://fsfe.org/contribute/spreadtheword.html#pmpc-sticker
>
> But maybe with more design elements on it?

I like the idea of having a poster about PMPC. I think it could also be a good
idea instead of producing an "eye-catcher" to do an "explain-poster". Like a
short comic, using pictures from the video, that explains the issue. Such a
poster could maybe help more than a big logo on the wall.

Best,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE