Fwd: FSCONS highlights -- @Ifi, 4-5 november 2017

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Tue Oct 17 19:57:21 UTC 2017

Hi Paul!

> I went to FSCONS a whole five years ago and met quite a few FSFE people,
> but I think it hasn't been as popular amongst FSFE people in recent years.

2007-2012 or so, it was organised by me and a few other FSFE people, which
naturally contributed to its popularity then amongst the FSFE crowd. We
typically had quite a lot of speakers from the FSFE community as well which
contributed to making FSCONS almost an FSFE conference.

The FSFE also had a booth there one or two years ago, but there's another
team in charge of the conference these days and so it's less of an
FSFE event. :-)

--
Jonas Öberg
Executive Director

FSFE e.V. - keeping the power of technology in your hands. Your
support enables our work, please join us today http://fsfe.org/join