FSFE 2020/ who are we?

Kristi Progri kristi at kristiprogri.com
Tue Oct 17 09:00:45 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!

Do you have the same perception of what FSFE is about as everybody else?
We have found that most people actually have different perspectives and
it is vital for us to research yours, so we understand where we all
converge.
The "FSFE in 2020" project is doing this and hopes to renew the
organization's identity with the themes and values that matter most."

If you feel like you have a connection with FSFE please read the
blogpost <https://kristiprogri.com/2017/09/20/fsfe-identity-process/>
and fill the survey, <https://survey.fsfe.org/index.php/297979?lang=en>
we will contact you as soon as possible.

For any question or comment, feel free to write me.

Sincerely,
Kristi