"joining" the FSFE

Cornelia.sulzbach cornelia.sulzbach at protonmail.com
Mon Oct 2 12:13:11 UTC 2017

This is shameful! There ist no reason to not let everyone become a member. I have read today. I have read a lot, and it is clear the FSF should be ashamed of themselves. I am glad there are people like you Daniel who can change this! Just read:

  https://www.fsf.org/associate/

It's all about giving money to the FSF. Never once are listed any benefits of being able to vote!

Shameful.

Cornelia