CPU as a service // MINIX in Intel ME

White_Rabbit bruno at tracciabi.li
Tue Nov 28 22:47:08 UTC 2017

Il 28 novembre 2017 22:33:06 CET, Timothy Pearson <tpearson at raptorengineering.com> ha scritto:
>[…]  Think about that: *games*.  Giving
>up
>privacy and control to waste time in front of a *game*.  […]
(I'm sorry, I know this is not a reasonable use of the list)
You've never played "Metal Gear Solid", have you? I might have drunk the koolaid, but I really believe videogames can be a revolutionary medium of expression, much like books, paintings, sculptures, movies, comics...
To dismiss them like you did, if it's not hyperbole, is wrong.
I value freedom more than videogames, but they can be much more than you make them sound.