an FSFE hackathon?

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Fri Nov 24 11:27:06 UTC 2017

On 24.11.2017 11:27, Cornelia S. wrote:
> which community meeting is this? where is it and can we join? i have not seen it announced here.

it was not annunced on this list in particular but found its way on several
other lists and into the FSFE newsletter October:

	Do not miss it! Upcoming events with the FSFE

	We are preparing the first-of-its-kind FSFE community meeting. It will
	take place on November 25 & 26 in Berlin. We therefore invite all
	active community members, and those who would like to become active
	again, to come together and collaborate. Seats are limited due to
	physical restrictions. If you would like to participate read all
	details on the dedicated wiki-page:
	https://wiki.fsfe.org/Events/2017/the-fsfe-community-meeting-2017

from here: https://fsfe.org/news/nl/nl-201710.en.html

Best regards,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE