Introduction to software developer profession for teens

Vitaly Repin vitaly_repin at fsfe.org
Mon Nov 20 13:53:40 UTC 2017

Hello,

This Sunday I will have an 1 hour workshop with the teens (age 14-18) with
the purpose to explain them what software developer profession is about.

I found this opportunity as a very interesting but also challenging. I plan
to tell them also about FOSS and possibilities to  study programming by
participating in different FOSS projects.

I would be really grateful for any ideas and useful links.  The
audience has different educational background and inclinations, only
several participants have an idea to become software engineers. But even
they are not aware of what this job is really about.

Thanks in advance!

--
WBR & WBW, Vitaly