Call for sessions at the FSFE assembly at 34C3

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Wed Nov 15 14:42:01 UTC 2017

Dear list,

For those of you who go to the 34C3 but did not yet receive the news: the FSFE
assembly is once again running a call for participation:

  https://fsfe.org/news/2017/news-20171024-01.en.html

This time we will share a stage together with EDRi, EFF, Privacy Internatioanl
etc and I would be very pleased to see a lot of FSFE supporters on stage or
topics around Free Software being discussed respectively.

Attention: Deadline is already this Sunday.

If you have any questions, you can ask me directly.

Best,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE