Job at European Commission for FOSSA 2 in Brussels

Florian Snow floriansnow at fsfe.org
Thu Nov 2 16:52:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

After looking at the listing on fossjobs.net[0] (I was unable to even
see the page on Linkedin), I hope they will be able to find someone, but
I think it will be difficult.  They ask for someone who knows about Free
Software, but also has managed multiple projects with a budget exceeding
500,000 Euros.  I am fully aware that Free Software is not about price,
but those kinds of projects are also not all that common and I hope
there is someone who does manage those kinds of projects at some Free
Software company and wants a new job.

Perhaps people who do not fully meet the requirements should apply too.

Happy hacking!
Florian

[0] https://www.fossjobs.net/job/9085/senior-project-manager-for-european-commission-at-adeptis-group/