Job at European Commission for FOSSA 2 in Brussels

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Wed Nov 1 19:25:49 UTC 2017

On Wednesday 1. November 2017 20.17.07 Moritz Bartl wrote:
> On 01.11.2017 17:09, Paul Boddie wrote:
> > Perhaps get them to post the job to...
> > https://www.fossjobs.net/
>
> It's been listed there since 18.10. :-)
>
> https://www.fossjobs.net/job/9085/senior-project-manager-for-european-
commission-at-adeptis-group/

I thought it sounded familiar. :-)

I guess this is how you can easily see the same job in many different places
and think that there are many different jobs. The obscurity that recruiters
introduce can also easily reduce the number of distinguishing features that
might help recognition.

No need for LinkedIn, then. ;-)

Paul