UK to "end" encryption?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Sun May 28 02:21:38 UTC 2017

Dear friends,

two emails from "D" (dguthrie at posteo.net), now with a reference to
"David Icke" from outside?

Who are this persons?

many greetings, willi

Betreff: Re: UK to "end" encryption?
Datum: Sun, 28 May 2017 03:58:47 +0200
Von: D <dguthrie at posteo.net>
An: willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at riseup.net>
Kopie (CC): FSFeu discuss <discussion at lists.fsfe.org>

Please take the hint of people ignoring your previous emails, and stop
using this stuff to further your insane political agenda.
Your random wordpress blogs are entirely unrelated to the topic of the
UK threatening encryption, just as talk of chemtrails is entirely
unrelated to the topic of air pollution from air travel.
This belongs with David Icke, not on FSFE's mailing lists.

https://theburningbloggerofbedlam.wordpress.com/2017/05/25/the-terrible-truth-about-the-manchester-attack-the-british-government-salman-abedi/