UK to "end" encryption?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Fri May 26 00:18:22 UTC 2017

Dear all,

it is not a question of Manchester. The state actors use this for his
long perspectives.

Wolgang Kleinwaechter sent a link to the ISOC list:
FYI
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html

In this, you find the plans in UK. And we will find it every where in
Europe and on our planet.

greetings, willi

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/manchester-attack-internet-crackdown-theresa-may-privacy-security-government-suicide-bomb-a7753191.html