accounting software used by FSFE and other associations

Reinhard Müller reinhard at fsfe.org
Thu May 18 14:36:44 UTC 2017

Hi, Daniel!

Am 2017-05-18 um 16:25 schrieb Daniel Pocock:
> Which accounting software is currently used by FSFE?

FSFE currently uses plain CSV files which are to a very large extent
automatically filled from various sources like electronic bank account
statements, reports from our credit card payment provider, and so on.
All of that is very individually tailored to FSFE's needs.

At the end of the year, our tax consultant distills the legally required
reports from these CSV files.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Müller * Financial Officer