fossjobs.net FOSS jobs board

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Thu Mar 23 12:10:59 UTC 2017

On 22/03/17 16:03, Charles wrote:
> Nice work, any chance you could create another, similar, site to rate
> recruiters?  RateARecruiter.com?

Great work,  I will look in to linking to this from a few websites i am
involved with namly the Devon and Cornwall LUG,   torbay tech jam and my
own personal website.

Rate recruiter.   just a thought  perhaps the rating thing could be
integrated in to the site,   that way others can see at a glance how
good or bad an employer is,  however I can see legal implications here
as sites such as trip advisor have been victims of dodgy reviews or
reviews by people with a grudge.

As an extension perhaps there could be also listings for volunteer
vacancies too,  sometimes a good way to get work experience,   or
companies willing to offer work experience , internships etc.

Just a few ideas,    but keep up the good work :)

Paul