France and Germany promote Free Software in indudstry

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Mon Mar 13 14:02:46 UTC 2017

* Matthias Kirschner <mk at fsfe.org> [2016-12-21 14:00:41 +0100]:

> Here an interesting news:
> https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/node/157872
>
> Let's see if there will be real action connected with it...

I forgot to follow-up here. Thank you all for your feedback. I agree
actions matter more than talk.

But it is also important and necessary for our topics to be talked
about. So even if there would be currently no action in this area, it is
good as a debate helps us to reach more people.

Furthermore it helped me to differ that some of this talk is done by
different people than some of the actions from the same government.

Again thanks for the feedback.

Best Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290