Books explaining Free Software for Children

Linda Martinez linloremartiz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 08:15:18 UTC 2017

Hello Matthias!

Looking quickly I found on Programming in Python oriented to children, I
recommend it, in Venezuela we have used it and it has been successful, then
I share the informative and download links:

http://www.briggs.net.nz/snake-wrangling-for-kids.html

Other information I got that may be of interest is about programming in
Arduino, I buy the official page where you can download educational
resources and another link of a project in German language:

https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Education
http://de.up-physical-computing.wikia.com/wiki/UP_Physical_Computing_Wiki

I hope the information is helpful.

Hugs!

Atte.
Linda Martinez

Ubuntu User #32569
Venezuela

Aprendamos a desaprender; rompamos con los paradigmas de la normalidad
común y liberemos nuestras mentes!

Tarjeta de Presentación: http://lmartinezh.strikingly.com/