Help for requesting to liberate a software

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at openmailbox.org
Sat Jul 29 23:45:15 UTC 2017

I don't know if this software made by a non-profit, because I didn't get
the full context of this topic, but I guess that, unless it's made by a
non-profit, then these requests are almost impossible to come true. Most
of the efforts are successful if aiming for replacing such software or
about abandoning its usage.

I learned this myself due to the fact that the Action Items in the
LibrePlanet wiki that I participated rarely got any return/reply. And
it's been months since I contributed to them.

--
- [[https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno]]
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com