Is there a chance of FSFE participating in the Amazon Smile program?

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Tue Jul 4 04:52:27 UTC 2017

Hi Jonke,

> (Question: "So which [charity] do you usually choose for Amazon Smile?"
> Linked answer: "Haven't seen FSF or FSFE on Amazon Germany yet..."; "I also
> looked for them in vain".)

The FSFE has an associate ID with Amazon, but it's not actively used. This
is the first I've heard of Amazon Smile, and I believe it's relatively
recently available in Germany (as in the last year or so).

I would suggest you ask our office manager, Ulrike, to look into it further.

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation Europe | jonas at fsfe.org
Your support enables our work (fsfe.org/join)