On working with free software

Satish Bysany satish at fsfe.org
Wed Jan 25 15:31:55 UTC 2017

Hi agger,

> ... may only deliver software under an OSI-approved
> license, practically speaking either GPL or LGPL version 3 or Mozilla
> Public License version 2.

I'm wondering about your long-term monetization . I presume that
you're charging fee for your software. Let's say that you deliver
under MPL 2.0. Are you not concerned/afraid that your competitor might
lap it up, use it in their own product and put you out-of-business?
Since it is MPL 2, your competitor needn't disclose their source code.

--
Satish Bysany