Project to stimulate Edu-FLS development

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Wed Jan 11 09:04:56 UTC 2017

The raspberry pi has also sold 11 million units,   granted they are not
all being used as devices to teach kids coding as there are also units
being used to control devices,   cameras to capture wildlife photos,
media (kodi) clients for example,  but that is one big user base.

I think the fact that it has non free hardware blobs,  which is more to
do with Broadcom then the foundation. is a problem generally,

Perhaps we can add or create activities to teach about the 4 freedoms.

Paul