Free software glorifying music - libretto wanted

Benjamin Wand benjamin.wand at web.de
Thu Dec 21 12:59:42 UTC 2017

Hello,

I couldn’t get a libretto and so there is no new song and we’ll sing the Free Software Song again at 34c3, looking forwards to seeing you!
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2017/wiki/index.php/Session:Join_us_now_-_a_choir_to_perform_the_Free_Software_song <https://events.ccc.de/congress/2017/wiki/index.php/Session:Join_us_now_-_a_choir_to_perform_the_Free_Software_song>

How ever, if someone has something for a new piece for a future event - that would be great.

Cheers - Benjamin