Shouldn't we try to give a boost to the PMPC campaign?

Carsten Agger agger at modspil.dk
Wed Dec 13 10:21:58 UTC 2017

One thing that might help ever so little ...

Several of my colleagues signed the letter.

My company wanted to support the project officially, including a
donation of money, and desired to have its logo listed among the
"supporting organizations".

However, these can only be non-profits/civil society organizations, so
we couldn't be listed as official supporters (and our CEO kept his money).

I can understand that for-profit companies are not NGOs, but why not
have a section with "supporting companies"? If many signed up, it would
also make a statement that actual companies working within the economy
etc. support this motion.

Best
Carsten