FSFE launches a new campaign today: Public Money? Public Code!
Adonay Felipe Nogueira
adfeno at hyperbola.info
Mon Dec 11 15:29:21 UTC 2017
Today, just now, I contacted one of the FSFE staff, and also sent
patches that I made the day before yesterday.
Now I'm waiting for a reply to start a discussion.
I hope this helps.
2017-09-15T10:16:55+0200 Fabian Keil wrote:
> Erik Albers <eal at fsfe.org> wrote:
> There may be license issue due to resources like:
> They contain a "Licensed under MIT
> comment but not the license text itself.
> Probably the issue is inherited from upstream and presumably
> upstream doesn't care too much about license compliance
> but for an FSFE website this situation doesn't seem ideal.
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com
- "WhatsApp"? Ele não é livre. Por favor, veja formas de se comunicar
instantaneamente comigo no endereço abaixo.
- Contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard
- Arquivos comuns aceitos (apenas sem DRM): Corel Draw, Microsoft
Office, MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV.
- Arquivos comuns aceitos e enviados: CSV, GNU Dia, GNU Emacs Org, GNU
GIMP, Inkscape SVG, JPG, LibreOffice (padrão ODF), OGG, OPUS, PDF
(apenas sem DRM), PNG, TXT, WEBM.
More information about the Discussion