"Joining" vs "becoming a supporter"

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Fri Dec 1 12:20:09 UTC 2017

* Daniel Pocock [2017-12-01 11:32 +0100]:
> Another idea that was raised: keep the "Join" buttons and the "Join"
> page, but make it very clear on the page what people can do, e.g. give
> them boxes they can tick:
>
> [ ]   I want to become a financial supporter but not voting member
> [ ]   I want to volunteer
> [ ]   I want to apply for a job or internship
> [ ]   I want to attend meetings in my town
> [ ]   I want to become a voting member

Do you mean something like https://fsfe.org/contribute/ ? (We had the
idea in the past to also have a longer list of todo items people could
easily help with, and had an "activity" issues tracker for some time.)

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290