Is it acceptable to use proprietary software (platforms) to promote software freedom?

Mat Witts admin at mail.yuj.it
Tue Aug 22 15:02:29 UTC 2017

On 21/08/17 14:28, Paul Boddie wrote:
> However, if Mat should fail to do so here, it would be a private
> matter between him and his daughter.
You would think so wouldn't you?

I can't help but see a horrible future for humanity under any alternate
conditions.

Adonay, I would welcome some justification for your insistence that any
productive work that I wish to share with my family or friends ought to
be released under a copyleft licence, and (more importantly I think)
what sanctions or other behavioral interventions you would like to see
if people like me refuse to do that?