Public Money - Public Code: Helping with the campaign

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at hyperbola.info
Mon Aug 28 12:29:18 UTC 2017

You're welcome! :)

I wonder, can Brazil's case be included in that wiki page?

... if yes, who can do this?

Note that I don't have an account on the FSFE wiki, and nowadays I'm
somewhat over my ears of college work. :) I could do the inclusion in
the wiki page, but it would be just a copy-paste from what I wrote,
because I don't have much time to make it into a further research.

I'm somewhat busy nowadays because I'm trying to write a paper about the
importance of free/libre software *philosophy* (not simply the software)
to university management (which as far as I have studied so far, also
involves administrative decisions and teaching practices).