Public Money - Public Code: Helping with the campaign

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Mon Aug 28 06:27:03 UTC 2017

Hi!

> I'm not from Europe, and I'm not living there, but I would like to
> mention the "misuse" of public money in Brazil.

Thank you very much, this is very helpful and useful! And I should take
the opportunity to say we're happy to see the contribution from other
countries well outside of Europe on this list and in our work too. This
isn't a problem exlusive to any one region or country; the challenges
facing us are the same world wide.

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director
FSFE - Keeping the power of technology in your hands | jonas at fsfe.org
Your support enables our work (fsfe.org/join)