Public Money - Public Code: Helping with the campaign

hellekin how at gnu.org
Sun Aug 27 19:09:10 UTC 2017

On Sun, 27 Aug 2017 14:52:03 -0400
willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at riseup.net> wrote:

> Dear Hellekin,
>
> i support your proposal to Open Sorce Technology, the condition for a
> real technical development. And your strong answer to Moritz.

I'm sure Moritz chose the quote I replied to on purpose, and I have
no doubt we all share the same view. But note, I didn't mention 'open
source tech' but 'open technical systems', of which free software is an
exemplary application.

> We have to extend this discussion to the FSFla in spanish.

Feel free to translate it and forward. I can't ride both horses at
this time.

==
hk

--