Effective campaigning (was: Re: negative campaigning?)

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Sun Aug 20 13:08:01 UTC 2017

After thinking more about it, I have the feeling than instead of
discussing about negative vs positive campaigning it might be better to
focus on thinking about the characteristics of effective campaigning.

On that topic, I can strongly recommend the book "Join the Club: How
Peer Pressure Can Transform the World Book by Tina Rosenberg".

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290