GDPR

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Mon Aug 7 07:20:50 UTC 2017

Hi Mat,

> Is the FSFE planning anything on the GDPR?

What specifically is it that you would see as something for the FSFE to
engage in around the GDPR? What you quote sounded sensible to me, and are
points which should be valid and true regardless of free software or not.

That ENISA doesn't consider open standards in relation to the cloud could
be something to work on, but that seems separate from the GDPR specifically.

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation Europe | jonas at fsfe.org
Your support enables our work (fsfe.org/join)