Fellowship elections participation

Franz Seidl fseidl at f9s.eu
Thu Apr 27 10:25:39 UTC 2017

Hi Eric,

in my opinion a downturn in voter participation is to be expected when
the decision gets more complicated and time consuming. ("Oh, looks like
this will take longer than expected. I don't have time for this now, I
will do it in the evening..." - what could possibly go wrong?)

Btw, do the absolute numbers point in the same direction?

Regards,
Franz