Social <3 Digital: Berlin meetup

Regina Sipos regina at sdinnovation.org
Wed Apr 26 12:38:08 UTC 2017

*eventnews & incubation opportunity*

Hey All,

We’re launching a program bringing together grassroots social entrepreneurs, activist, civic techies and opens source hardware and software people.

We will help them co-create and collaborate. Those who want to will be invited to a project dev sprint weekend and pitch to be admitted to an incubation program in which they can develop their prototypes, learn about social and hybrid business models, and develop viable and sustainable projects solving real social problems.

We’re running 4 open barcamp-style events in Berlin (and one in Linz!) in May to establish the community: https://www.meetup.com/socialdigital/ <https://www.meetup.com/socialdigital/>

More info about us and the incubation program: http://sdinnovation.org <http://sdinnovation.org/>

Please feel free to join one of our meetups and forward this email to any of your friends and colleagues who are interested in saving the world or have some ideas how to do it. We’re nice, independent and will ensure all projects are open source and benefit and belong to those who create them :)

And don’t hesitate to get back to me with questions, partnership ideas, etc.

Warm regards to the FSFE community,
Regina

Founder&Director, Social-Digital Innovation Initiative
http://sdinnovation.org <http://sdinnovation.org/>
Twitter @reginasipos @sdinnovation
Skype regina.sipos
Tel. 0049(0)17620402509