FSFE General Assembly Fellowship Representative Election

Heiki Lõhmus repentinus at fsfe.org
Tue Apr 11 23:33:26 UTC 2017

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 04:16:04PM +0200, Paul Boddie wrote:
> Unfortunately, the "hustings" were announced as taking place on two
> consecutive days [1], subsequently reduced to one [2], and then took place on
> the day that was "unannounced". There hasn't been any other discussion about
> the candidates' positions, as far as I can tell.

We had a partial communications breakdown. I am sorry about that. A
coworker was a bit too enthusiastic in announcing the dates on the wiki
before we had received information on the availability of candidates.
Subsequently, the correct information was announced on our web page[0], but
I made a mistake while removing the extra date that should have been
never communicated in the first place. I am sorry for that.

[0] https://fsfe.org/news/news.en.html (2017-03-29) Fellowship elections
2017 with eight candidates.

Cheers,
--