FSFE: Replicant needs your help!

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Fri Apr 7 05:48:35 UTC 2017

On 06/04/17 23:27, Joseph Graham wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 09:16:00PM +0000, Kurtis Hanna wrote:
>>
>> Here's the issue, Wolfgang is in need of more devices in order to port
>> them to Replicant 6.0.
>>

> Not on your list but I have a good condition Galaxy S5 I could send.

Would it be possible to support Galaxy Note 3 (the 4G / LTE version,
SM-N9005) if somebody could provide one?

In your list of devices[1], could you make it possible for people to
filter the list based on various features such as LTE support,
bootloader source available, GSM support, USB3?

Regards,

Daniel