Gigablast OSS search engine

Jann Eike KRUSE jannkruse at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 15 22:26:20 UTC 2016

Same here, both Gigablast and CommonSerach are new to me, but I've heard about YaCy:
http://yacy.net
https://github.com/yacy/yacy_search_server

I like the fact that they decentralize search, and as far as I
understand, both the crawling and the (meta)data storage + server.
But I haven't really looked deeply into it yet.