Is there a small hacker friendly firewall for home use?

Miguel Tavares mtavares at fsfe.org
Wed Sep 7 07:20:14 UTC 2016

Getting any electronic device that doesn't require binary blobs is
becoming impossible.. Being able to find devices that you can actually
own (like being able to run your own code on it) is rather hard already. :(

I guess the only way this would improve is if vendors of devices with
closed implementations would be held responsible for security of the
devices.