Is there a small hacker friendly firewall for home use?

Guillaume Lenoir eeff at prositive.org
Tue Sep 6 11:14:36 UTC 2016

Hi

Although I'm not sure they are taking more orders at this time, Turris
Omnia just started production

It's based on openwrt and has a community of developers maintaining the
firmware therefor allowing automatic update option.

I'm waiting for mine ...

Otherwise, what about a raspberry pi III with full blown debian and
automatic security updates ? that was what I was about to order when I
found out about omnia because my linksys doesn't allow enough features
for what I want

freely yours,
Ghyom