We are looking for pictures for our annual report

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Tue Nov 29 15:02:49 UTC 2016

Dear List,

right now I am looking for pictures for our annual report and I would love to
see the pictures from and by you. Whoever made a booth or any other FSFE
activity this year is very welcome to send some pictures that we are allowed
to reuse (under CC or CC0) in our annual report.

You can send me the pictures directly, as link or attachment, or you can
upload them here:
	https://web.3rik.cc/nextcloud9/index.php/s/AMRhCAwhzkHFsFk

In case you upload them, try to find a name that I can see what is on the
picture or who is the picture from so I can at least ask back in case it is
not obious what I see on the picture : )

Thank you,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Free Software Foundation Europe