Idea: science packs for schools?

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Mon Nov 28 11:22:12 UTC 2016

* Matthias Kirschner <mk at fsfe.org> [2016-11-25 14:32:25 +0100]:

> If you like it, do you have an idea how you could make sure that
> children who are interested in that are connected around Europe? (E.g.
> in Germany there is something called "Jugend hackt" -- youth is hacking
> -- Is there something similar on a EU level? Or are there other ideas?)

Thanks a lot already for your feedback. I will have a look at some of
the projects mentioned here.

About the software/hardware part: My impression (can be biased by my own
way of learning) is that it is much more fun to have software as part of
something which will change physical things.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290