Idea: science packs for schools?

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Sat Nov 26 11:18:10 UTC 2016

Gordon Henderson (see Little man computer link) has also written Return
To Basics. which is a basic interpreter  for Linux and the Pi, as he
also wrote wiringPi libraries, then this is integrated with RTB (and
hence the pi gpio pins).  If you're familar with Fuze basic then that is
based on RTB,  longer story,  behind this which is not really mine to tell,

RTB is a modern basic so using procedures for example rather than line
numbering.

http://projects.drogon.net/rtb/

you can install with apt-get install rtb, and you can also wget some
example programs.

Paul