Implementing a code of conduct?

Reinhard Müller reinhard at fsfe.org
Fri Nov 4 08:51:09 UTC 2016

Dear Theo,

Am 2016-11-04 um 09:29 schrieb Theo Schmidt:
> (who it appears is still a Fellow in spite of being in arrears with
> payments because not having been formally excluded - have I got this right?)

currently "Fellow" is the word we use for people who support us with a
regular financial contribution. It's nothing where you are formally
included or excluded. However, if you are, strictly speaking, not a
Fellow right now, you may still be an active and valued member of the
local FSFE group in Zürich, for instance.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Müller * Financial Officer
* Free Software Foundation Europe *