Fellowship Events broken?

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Sun May 29 13:15:07 UTC 2016

Hi Christian,

> i just tried to add an event to the Fellowship Events calendar in the Wiki.
> It suggested me a Pagename below "Events/2016/" which I happily accepted.

Can you tell me, exactly which event pages are affected by this?

I've looked into the recently changed pages and have seen the event page for
"Fellowship-Meeting München 2016-05-27". At first, I was dumbfounded as to why
the page was not showing up, but then it turned out that the date was
incorrect (2016-03-18).

Maybe the other pages that you have problems did have some similar issues?

> Unfortunally my event didn't show up in the calendar. I moved some older
> events to the Events/2016 space and they disappeared from the calendar too.

This is probably some caching issue - you'd have to ask the system-hackers why
this happens, but for me, deleting the page cache (in the page drop-down menu)
usually works.

> Unfortunally I cannot move the older pages back, because the wiki software
> insists, that the page already exist.

I don't know what you mean by that...

HTH,
  Johannes