Fellowship Events broken?

Christian Kalkhoff softmetz at fsfe.org
Fri May 27 07:41:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

i just tried to add an event to the Fellowship Events calendar in the Wiki. It
suggested me a Pagename below "Events/2016/" which I happily accepted.

Unfortunally my event didn't show up in the calendar. I moved some older
events to the Events/2016 space and they disappeared from the calendar too.

Unfortunally I cannot move the older pages back, because the wiki software
insists, that the page already exist.

So how is it supposed to be?

Best,
Christian
--
Christian Kalkhoff - Softwarebefreier - software liberator
Fellow of FSFE - Support FSFE!