Public schools making MS Office mandatory

Guido Arnold guido at fsfe.org
Mon May 9 21:06:13 UTC 2016

Hello,

On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 04:53:39PM +0200, Paul Boddie wrote:

> One should still point out the benefits of Free Software that can do the same
> job. Maybe we're talking about a situation not dissimilar to that addressed by
> the PDF Readers campaign.

Thanks, that's a nice idea. Although "fixing" the issue is slightly
more complex than replacing a link on a website. ;)

Thanks for all the input so far!

Greetings,

Guido

--
Guido Arnold                       Free Software Foundation Europe
https://blogs.fsfe.org/guido    []          Edu team & German team