33 (!) different items available now on FSFE's merchandise order page

Reinhard Müller reinhard at fsfe.org
Thu Jun 30 08:56:42 UTC 2016

Dear all,

you might already have noticed that our new "There is NO CLOUD" T-shirts
can now be ordered online at https://fsfe.org/order/. A brand new batch
of black ones in all sizes is expected to arrive soon, and we'll also
have girlie shirts with the same design then.

On the other hand, we have recently collected, sorted and taken stock of
some leftovers of the merchandise we had in previous years, and we've
now also put a number of these items online.

For most of the older items, only a few number is available, and many
are already sold out in some of the sizes. So please make sure to choose
and order your vitange style FSFE merchandise soon, or you'll be too
late! :-)

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Müller * Financial Officer