Web development & web design Proposal !!

Komal jha komal at techsaga.es
Tue Jun 7 11:41:45 UTC 2016

Hi

I am Komal Business Development Manager Hope you are doing well. We are an
Indian based Web Services Company with a primary focused on Mobile
Application SEO Services Web development at Affordable prices.

Our services at a glance: -

1) Mobile Application Development (iOS, Android and Windows based Apps
Development)

2) Website development (Custom Website Development, PHP, Java, .Net
Development, Ajax Programming, etc.)

3) Website designing (Logo Design, HTML designing, corporate website
design, PSD to XHTML/HTML, etc)

4) Open source customization/ CMS (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)

5) Ecommerce website development (Magento, OS Commerce, Zen Cart
integration etc)

6) Web Programming Services (PHP MySQL Development, PHP Frameworks,
JavaScript Frameworks etc)

Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible
redesigning/redevelopment of your website or designing new website. I can
send you more details on the packages/action/Portfolio/past work details.
I’m waiting for your reply.

Kinds Regards,